2.8.3 (March 15th, 2019)
- Fixed an issue that prevented enebular account profile image from appearing at the InfoType page accessible from Published Assets and Discover.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the users to click on the link to the project which he or she only has Outside Collaborator privileges for in spite the fact that he or she cannot actually access it.
- Fixed the issue that caused InfoMotion not to render graphs correctly after rendering the first one correctly.
- The rules applied to asset names were inconsistent across asset name types and it has been fixed. All asset names will be registered in lower cases.
- Maximum device count limit for the AWS IoT deploy list of 25 has been removed.
- Maximum device count limit for the Pelion deploy list of 200 has been removed.
- The shared page with InfoMotion embedded, the filter function can not be used.
- From the "Contact" page, clicking on enebular logo causes to show the top page based on the web browser's language instead of the language Contact page is showing.