This document is not up-to-date, please refer to the Japanese document.
enebular-edge-agent is an agent software for enebular IoT edge devices.
There are three main features.
- Deploy and execute flows created by enebular. *1
- Manage devices from enebular and check logs and status. *2
- Update the firmware. This ensures that your enebular-edge-agent is always up-to-date.
Go to Getting Started to get started with enebular-edge-agent. This tutorial includes the following steps.
- Network settings
- Import flow
- Deploying the flow
- Checking the execution log
Refer to the page below for each boards device setup.
* 1: In the enebular-edge-agent there are restrictions on the nodes that can be executed. Please check from Nodes.