2.30.1 (August 2nd, 2021)
- Clicking on the enebular logo from the "Contact" page causes the top page to be shown in the web browser's default language instead of the original "Contact" page language.
- Fixed an issue when File, AI Models, or Private Nodes could not be selected in the asset creation screen.
- Deploy permission has been removed from Outside Collaborators privilege settings as Outside Collaborators cannot perform deploys.
- A link to the manual on how to use enebular has been added to the content of the email sent after account creation is complete.
- If an unauthorized user attempts to view a page on enebular.com specified by URL, the following redirects will occur:
- the sign in screen is displayed, and after signing in, the user will be redirected to the page previously specified by the URL;
- in enebular editor, clicking the button that opens Overview of selected flow, will redirect to that page.
- Added missing highlighting on mouseover in various displays.