The following covers how to create flows.
First, select a project from the project list and you'll be taken to the project management screen.
Open the dialog box with the "+" button on the bottom right.
Select "flow" for the asset type in the dialog box.
After selecting "flow", you'll be able to set the icon, title, privileges and category.
- An appropriate title for the flow
- This can be left blank
- Access Privileges
- edit, deploy, publish
- An appropriate category for the flow
Once you've completed the settings, click the "Continue" button.
The flow has now been created.
Node-RED on enebular and enebular-agent does not support all nodes. Nodes developed by the open source community should be used at your own risk.
There is a particular restriction on available nodes for the enebular-edge-agent.For more details, enebular-edge-agent > Nodes.
Web Flow Editor is not an execution environment but a development environment.
The following are restrictions pertained to Web Flow Editor.
- A hardware dependent node cannot be used
- A node that depends on the development environment cannot be used
- A large size node cannot be imported and used
- Reloading may be repeated
- The generated URL is temporary
- Some native Node-RED keyboard shortcuts do not function properly