2.25.2 (August 21st, 2020)
- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions while opening the Web Flow Editor, an error message "Not Started" used to appear which was due to delay in starting Node-RED.
- Fixed an issue where the flow did not stop running even when the Web Flow Editor was closed.
- Changed the size of request messages that the 'http in' node of Node-RED can receive, from 100KB to 10MB
- The Filter function cannot be used on shared pages with InfoMotion embedded.
- Clicking on the enebular logo from the "Contact" page causes the top page to be shown in the web browser's default language instead of the original "Contact" page language.