2.3.1 (July 11th, 2018)
- Fixed an issue which has been causing the twitter node on the flow editor to fail.
- The Raspberry_Pi node of the flow editor has been made available.
- Opening the flow editor from a web browser shows Japanese texts even if the browser is configured to show English.
- InfoMotion-embedded pages fail to show graphs when the browser which opens them is not logged into enebular.
- The current flow editor allows multiple users to open the same flow simultaneously; however, if each clicks on "Deploy" button, only the last saved flow will remain on enebular.
※Because there was a leak in Changed's description, it was fixed to 2018-07-25