2.18.0 (November 22nd, 2019)
- Remote Maintenance function, which allows the devices to be accessed via SSH login, has been added.
- Usage information of an account is now available.
- Fixed the issue which prevented a Flow from being saved even if Deploy button is clicked shortly before the session expires.
- Some descriptions for Action History status page is added to the documentation.
- The UI design of enebular has been adjusted to match the UI design of enebular editor.
- The following changes are made to reflect the upcoming discontinuation of Milkcocoa service on the 30th of October, 2019.
- Milkcocoa nodes are deleted from the palette of the Flow Editor.
- Executing an existing flow with Milkcocoa nodes results in an error.
- Milkcocoa can no longer be used as a Data Source.
- Milkcocoa cannot be selected to create a new Data Source.
- An existing Milkcocoa-selected Data Source causes errors when it is attempted to be used.
- The Filter function cannot be used on shared pages with InfoMotion embedded.
- Clicking on the enebular logo from the "Contact" page causes the top page to be shown in the web browser's default language instead of the original "Contact" page language.