2.7.0 (December 14th, 2018)
- Device List can now be sorted by connection types or statuses.
- "Redeploy" button is added to repeat the last deploy.
- The issue that caused a device to remain on Device List even if its license has been unregistered, such a device is to be deleted from the list.
- Importing an asset from Discover page now redirects to the new imported asset page under the target project.
- We have changed the title of AWS IoT configuration dialog box from "AWS IoT Settings" to more appropriate "AWS IoT Connection".
- Attempting to publish flows which contain credential information now shows warnings to avoid information leaks.
- Opening the flow editor from a web browser shows Japanese texts even if the browser is configured to show English.
- The shared page with InfoMotion embedded, the filter function can not be used.
- From the "Contact" page, clicking on enebular logo causes to show the top page based on the web browser's language instead of the language Contact page is showing.