2.5.0 (September 25th, 2018)
- Forking an asset from Discover page now automatically opens the forked asset
- Candidates for InfoType keys and values are now shown on a drop-down list as you type when configuring it for PubNub or Firebase data sources
- InfoType name can be specified when uploading it
- A preventive measure is taken to avoid multiple users from opening one flow on a flow editor.
- We have found whitespaces in two locations are missing from use case pages in the English documentation.
- Opening the flow editor from a web browser shows Japanese texts even if the browser is configured to show English
- The shared page with InfoMotion embedded, the filter function can not be used