2.4.2 (August 10th, 2018)
- Modal for sharing InfoMotion now has a 'copy to clipboard' button.
- Clicking on filter for an individual graph causes an error and sets the screen white.
- Clicking on 'Save' at InfoMotion forces a page refresh.
- Share modal disappearing when being clicked on.
- The 'Purchase' button at the License Manager did not work.
- Fixed a bug that the already deployed AWS IoT device will always be in Connected state even if it is not in operation.
- Link of about enebular was incorrect.
- Clicking on the twitter share button did not set correct pictures or description.
- Language button at the top of the page was displayed vertically.
- The corporate platform logo at the top page was misaligned.
- Opening the flow editor from a web browser shows Japanese texts even if the browser is configured to show English.
- InfoMotion-embedded pages fail to show graphs when the browser which opens them is not logged into enebular.
- The graph does not appear on the shared page with InfoMotion embedded.
- On the shared page with InfoMotion embedded, the filter function can not be used.