2.27.0 (December 11th, 2020)
- It is now possible to manage Private Node Versions.
- It is now possible to handle Private Nodes using Asset Import/Export.
- Fixed the following bugs:
- Free Private Nodes cannot be published to Discover.
- Published Free Private Nodes cannot be deleted.
- The Filter function cannot be used on shared pages with InfoMotion embedded.
- Clicking on the enebular logo from the "Contact" page causes the top page to be shown in the web browser's default language instead of the original "Contact" page language.
- If flow version control is performed on a flow that includes a private node, the flow deployment will fail in the following cases:
- Flow deployment fails for versions other than master.
- If the version Overwrites master, the master flow deployment may fail. If the master deployment fails, it can be deployed by opening the flow in the flow editor and saving it again.