In 0.9.1 release, improved stability of running flow and security.
- Changed to conceal Wi-Fi password on MicroSD.
- Rewriting the password on MicroSD to default value after it's saved on flash memory.
- Flows with setting values less than 1 second are set to 1 second.
- For Digital Out nodes, added available data types of msg properties.
- When flow is deployed device is rebooted to ensure execution of flow.
- When using a BME280 node, it may not operate correctly if the flow size is large.
- An Inject node can set only a Timestamp for the Payload and Repetition of the Interval.
- Excessive deployment within a span of one minute may cause failure of flow initialization.
- The device will stop in case of a flow initialization failure. To resolve this, reboot the device by pressing the reset button.