2.28.0 (March 15th, 2021)
- It is now possible to Tag an asset at the time it is published to Discover.
- It is now possible to sort by the following in the Discover Assets screen:
- Publish Date
- Update Date
- Download Count
- It is now possible to display filtering by Free/Paid in the Discover Assets screen.
- Changed how to Describe the Description of Discover from Plaintext to Markdown Notation. For details, please refer to the Documentation.
- Existing Descriptions will also be interpreted using Markdown notation and displayed.
- Support for partial match and multiple word search is now available in search for assets in the Discover Assets screen.
- It is now possible to combine filtering by Flow/Info Type/Private Node in the Discover Assets screen.
- The Filter function cannot be used on shared pages with InfoMotion embedded.
- Clicking on the enebular logo from the "Contact" page causes the top page to be shown in the web browser's default language instead of the original "Contact" page language.