2.27.2 (January 26th, 2021)
- Fixed a bug that the credential information contained in a node was not displayed when editing a saved flow with Web Flow editor or enebular editor.
- When saving a flow, credential information was also saved, but when the editor was closed and reopened, the credential information was not displayed correctly.
- With the fix in this release, the saved credential information will be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug in Asset Imports/Exports that caused an import error when a flow containing credential information was included.
- The Filter function cannot be used on shared pages with InfoMotion embedded.
- Clicking on the enebular logo from the "Contact" page causes the top page to be shown in the web browser's default language instead of the original "Contact" page language.
- If flow version control is performed on a flow that includes a private node, the flow deployment will fail in the following cases:
- Flow deployment fails for versions other than master.
- If the version Overwrites master, the master flow deployment may fail. If the master deployment fails, it can be deployed by opening the flow in the flow editor and saving it again.