2.25.0 (July 17th, 2020)
- Private Node function, which allows users to incorporate their own self-developed nodes without having to publish them to npm, is added.
- Node.js is updated to Version 12.18.1.
- Node-RED is updated to Version 1.0.5.
- We have revised the nodes to be installed by default. In order to deploy these newly-added default nodes of enebular 2.25.0, the target enebular-agent must be 2.15.0 or later. Please refer to "the Comparison Chart: Prior vs Updated Nodes" for the details.
- When deploying a flow which contains the nodes excluded from the default in enebular 2.25.0 to enebular-agent v2.15.0, edit and save the flow before deploying.
- A flow created with enebular 2.25.0 or later cannot be deployed to a heroku app created with enebular v2.24.4 and eariler. It must be deployed either as a new heroku app, or delete the existing heroku app, and then deploy as the new heroku app with the same name.
the Comparison Chart: Prior vs Updated Nodes
|Node Name||enebular 2.24.4 and Earlier||enebular 2.25.0 and Later||Functions Added|
|the nodes to interact with emails||✔︎||✔︎|
|the nodes to interact with slack||✔︎||Excluded|
|the nodes to interact with aws-lambda||✔︎||✔︎|
|the nodes to interact with pubnub||✔︎||✔︎|
|the nodes to interact with arduino||✔︎||Excluded|
|the nodes to interact with enbular-edge-agent||✔︎||✔︎|
|the nodes to interact with twitter||✔︎||Excluded|
|rpi-gpio in, rpi-gpio out, rpi-mouse, rpi-keyboard||✔︎||✔︎|
|firebase data(Developed by Uhuru)||✔︎|
* The nodes with "Additional functions" are "✓" are the nodes that had additional functions when Node-RED is updated to 1.0. Therefore, it may not work properly with enebular-agent 2.14.1 and earlier. The enebular-agent must be updated to 2.15.0 or later to use these added functions. * The nodes with "enebular 2.25.0 and Later" are "Excluded" are the nodes which are excluded from the nodes to be installed by default since the release of enebular 2.25.0.
- The Filter function cannot be used on shared pages with InfoMotion embedded.
- Clicking on the enebular logo from the "Contact" page causes the top page to be shown in the web browser's default language instead of the original "Contact" page language.