2.24.0 (April 17th, 2020)
- enebular editor can now cancel loading a flow in remote mode. This new feature allows user to abort when enebular editor takes more time to load than expected.
- Fixed an issue that caused a failed flow deploy attempt to enebular-agent to overwrite the Flow and the Flow version which are actually in the device with the Flow and Version of the failed deployment.
- node-red-contrib-firebase(a node to store data on Firebase Relaltime Database) has been removed both from Web Flow Editor and from enebular editor since it no longer connects to the latest Firebase.
- The Filter function cannot be used on shared pages with InfoMotion embedded.
- Clicking on the enebular logo from the "Contact" page causes the top page to be shown in the web browser's default language instead of the original "Contact" page language.