2.2.1 (June 7th, 2018)
- Fixed an issue of a user's role not correctly changing to collaborator after transferring ownership of a project.
- Fixed an issue that caused InfoMotion datasources pub/sub to continue running after graphs have been removed in live mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused InfoMotion to close the property settings screen during user's attempt to change settings.
- Disabled the ability to edit graphs in Live mode on InfoMotion.
- The (+) button to add graphs on InfoMotion has been slightly enlarged for the better usability.
- Opening the flow editor from a web browser shows Japanese texts even if the browser is configured to show English.
- InfoMotion-embedded pages fail to show graphs when the browser which opens them is not logged into enebular.
- The current flow editor allows multiple users to open the same flow simultaneously; however, if each clicks on "Deploy" button, only the last saved flow will remain on enebular.