2.15.1 (August 9th, 2019)
- Schedule Action function is now added. This function enables the users to execute actions such as deployments at the specified date and time.
- Fixed an issue which caused device search to fail when it selects a tag which is applied to a large number of devices.
- Changed Ownership Transfer function to require an email authorization by the recipient user when transferring the ownership of a project.
- We have unified different sets of status icons we have been using for Devices and DataSources so that their status to be represented using the same set of icons.
- The Filter function cannot be used on shared pages with InfoMotion embedded.
- Clicking on the enebular logo from the "Contact" page causes the top page to be shown in the web browser's default language instead of the original "Contact" page language.
- Action History status after starting/stopping a flow from Devices page and status after starting/stopping a flow through Schedule Action differ.