2.1.2 (April 16th, 2018)
- Added descriptions on enebular paid functions to the enebular document.(English only)
- Added a message page to show when the enebular service is down.
- Added a description in the enebular document that credit card information is necessary when the flow is deployed to heroku.
- Added the link to enebular blog to the top page navigation bar.
- Fixed an issue which caused mismatch between the numbers shown on Infomotion graphs and the numbers shown on the Milkcocoa InfoType data store.
- Deleted the link to the non-existent "About" page.
- Eliminated the ambiguity in the error message which is shown when one attempts to deploy flows to heroku using wrong token.
- Eliminated inconsistencies in the use of the words for "Sign in" and "Log in"
- InfoMotion-embedded pages fail to show graphs when the browser which opens them is not logged into enebular.