2.1.0 (March 30th, 2018)
- Added the feature to allow deploying flows to AWS Lambda.
- "Terms of Service" is now displayed at sign-up.
- The operating environments for "InfoMotion Tool" are now defined in the document.
- "Name" of a profile can be changed at "Account Settings" page.
- Fixed the issue which had been preventing DataSource from being deleted.
- In the DataSource creation dialog box, some descriptions were added to indicate optional entry items as optional.
- Fixed the issue which had been causing additionally installed nodes to disappear from flows in case that they were deployed to Heroku environment after being installed from the flow editor.
- Fixed the issue which had been causing LicenseManager to fail to appear on projects which paid "Enterprise Plan" feature is enabled.
- Fixed the issue which had been causing to fail to discover flows.
- Reviewed and edited the document throughly to improve its accuracy.