1.0.0 (July 17th, 2020)
- Private Node function, which allows users to incorporate their own self-developed nodes without having to publish them to npm, is added.
− Fixed an issue which caused an error to prevent a flow from opening in desktop mode if it contains unknown nodes.
- Node.js is updated to Version 12.18.1.
- Node-RED is updated to Version 1.0.5.
- We have revised the nodes to be installed by default. In order to deploy these newly-added default nodes of enebular editor 1.0.0, the target enebular-agent must be 2.15.0 or later. Please refer to "the Comparison Chart: Prior vs Updated Nodes" for the details.
- When deploying a flow which contains the nodes excluded from the default in enebular editor v1.0.0 to enebular-agent v2.15.0, edit and save the flow before deploying.
- A flow created with enebular editor v1.0.0 or later cannot be deployed to a heroku app created with enebular v2.24.4 and eariler. It must be deployed either as a new heroku app, or delete the existing heroku app, and then deploy as the new heroku app with the same name.
the Comparison Chart: Prior vs Updated Nodes
|Node Name||enebular editor 0.15.0 and Earlier||enebular editor 1.0.0 and Later||Functions Added|
|the nodes to interact with emails||✔︎||✔︎|
|the nodes to interact with aws-lambda||✔︎||✔︎|
|the nodes to interact with pubnub||✔︎||✔︎|
|the nodes to interact with enbular-edge-agent||✔︎||✔︎|
|the nodes to interact with twitter||✔︎||Excluded|
|rpi-gpio in, rpi-gpio out, rpi-mouse, rpi-keyboard||✔︎||✔︎|
|firebase data(Developed by Uhuru)||✔︎|
* The nodes with "Additional functions" are "✓" are the nodes that had additional functions when Node-RED is updated to 1.0. Therefore, it may not work properly with enebular-agent 2.14.1 and earlier. The enebular-agent must be updated to 2.15.0 or later to use these added functions. * The nodes with "enebular editor 1.0.0 and Later" are "Excluded" are the nodes which are excluded from the nodes to be installed by default since the release of enebular editor 1.0.0.