2.3.0 (November 30th, 2018)
- File Deploys, the new enebular function to allow enebular to deploy files, has been added.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid AWS IoT configuration file was included in the prebuilt package (*-prebuilt.tar.gz)
- Updated the install script to add the enebular-agent user to the gpio group on Raspberry Pi devices so that the Node-RED nrgpio node types work by default.
- Updated systemd service startup registration so that enebular-agent is automatically restarted after 60 seconds if it terminates abnormally for some reason.
- enebular editor has been modified to be able to edit flows inside enebular-agent by connecting directly to it.
- Changed mentions of “Mbed Cloud” to “Pelion Device Management”
- Use shorter install script download URL